THE HEART ELIXIR
Nowadays, every 90 seconds occurs a death due to heart attack; yearly are being spent over 18 Billion EURO with cardiovascular diseases. In USA are spent yearly over USD 70 billion. Younger people are being affected by cardiovascular disorders. Life span in the medium age segment of 45-55 sunk by 11 years due to cardiovascular issues; every forth individual after 40 years of age has a heart attack. In USA, there are over 600,000 people dying yearly because of heart conditions and one quarter of them is younger than 65. Half of people early retired is because of heart and cardiovascular problems. Heart attack is today the number one epidemic and cause of death.
A painful heart is always a warning signal and must be monitored with attention. Heart pain can be felt as burning, pressure, tightness, cramping, pungent, strong pain like in case of Angina pectoris. Pain can radiate in left shoulder, left arm, left side of the back, chocking in the throat, short breath and dyspnea. When lying down on the left side, heart may start ponding, pressing, trigger unquietness. No endurance, physical efforts may cause short breath, heart palpitations and/or dizziness, headaches.
A shrub, originating from Africa, used during the history by the tribal folks as a poison for their arrows, was discovered by Dr. Kirk in 1850 to be the number one choice for treating Angina Pectoris. In the 20thcentury, different cardiologist doctors successfully treated with Strophanthus heart attacks and Angina Pectoris. In the 70-90th Heart attacks were reduced by more than 80% in Europe, Brazil. Prof. Eden, Dr. Kern and many other doctors significantly contributed to the experimental establishment of Strophanthus as the best heart cure and prevention remedy.
The real cause of heart attack is not a blood clot in coronary arteries; heart attack is directly linked to heart metabolism changes, a significantly decrease in oxygen delivered to the heart muscles.
Why does the heart attack always occur in the left heart chamber (left ventricle)? The left ventricle does more work when pumping the arterial blood as the right ventricle does with venal blood, therefore the muscles on the left heart side are more densified; left heart wall is several times heavier as the right heart wall. This creates more stress on the left heart wall cells as on the right sided ventricle. When pumping the arterial blood into the body, the left sided muscles and cells are pumping out of their capillaries the blood and thus the blood circulation is for some milliseconds cut off; this happens 70-90 times/min (Prof. Landois discovered this in 1979).
This blood stop/stenosis on the left heart muscles seemed to be the potential trigger of a heart attack. A heart infarction always begins with dead points in the left heart cells, known as necrosis. The blood nourishment of heart cells is in this necrosis more and more deficient. Pulse goes over 100 and sometimes over 150-180, then the blood circulation in these cells is becoming poorer, more heart tissue is dying, heart attack is coming closer.
Dr. Kern & others clearly stated: not a blood stenosis, but the disturbed metabolisms of oxygen transported by the blood is the real cause of a heart attack. Based on Dr. Kern heart attack new concept were successfully treated with Strophanthus thousands of patients; the number of heart attack patients was lowest as ever known during that time.
Strophanthus became the number ONE product to treat heart weakness, prevent heart attack and infarction reoccurrence. When after the second war, Western Germany under the influence of American Pharma corporations replaced Strophanthus by Digitalis, the number of heart attacks raised again!!
Dr. Kern heart infarction concept was proven by the following facts:
- Coronary vessels create a crown around the heart and thus both sides are supplied by the same blood vessels; then why heart attacks happen only on the left side ventricle?
- Prof. von Ardennes figured out in accordance with the experimental findings of Dr. Kern, that left side heart tissue is the most acidic part of the whole body, pH usually is below 7, can go down to 6.7 as compared with 7.2-7.4 for the rest of the body.
- Human cells contain lysosomes enzymes which below pH 6.7 start to destroy and disintegrate the sick, useless acidic heart cells. This process can extend into neighboring cells and more and more heart tissue is thus dumped. In parallel blood supply to these cells is stopped and less oxygen is made available, therefore pH is more acidic.
- Muscles are getting acidic when overworking, lactic acid is accumulating, the muscles are cramping and painful; the heart left ventricle is doing so much work, that large quantities of lactic acid are always produced, therefore is this tissue milieu so acidic (pH in left heart ventricle is 6.8 as compared with 7.32 in the rest of the body). The single muscle which can convert lactic acid into energy is the heart muscle. If these muscle cells are healthy there is no danger of a heart attack, although there may be a poor or totally suspended blood circulation. This is possible only for healthy heart cells, otherwise this tissue starts to lack oxygen and is chocking. These cells go into a fermentation mode to secure energy in an anaerobic form, same as when life started on this planet. The lack of oxygen and surplus of lactic acid leads these cells in the left ventricle to suicide, lysosomes enzymes are starting to dump this useless tissue; heart does stop working when 10 cubic millimeters of heart tissue is dead. You have 10-20 min time to stop this process leading to a deadly heart attack.
- Heart attacks are due to a disturbed metabolism in the heart muscles and increased lactic acidity, followed by lysosome enzyme induced tissue death and it is not caused by blood stenosis in the coronary arteries. Logical consequence of this experimental clear data is that heart attacks can be prevented and in acute case stopped only by using remedies which quickly can correct heart muscle metabolism, diminish the lactic acid concentration, increase the local pH above 6.7 and re-establish the heart cells normal metabolism.
Strophanthin is the single and most efficient natural product known today which can stop and prevent a heart attack as it can in minutes reverse the acidity and the oxygen lack to the left heart muscles cells. Nine of ten acute heart attacks can be stopped by using Strophanthin and this was what Dr. Kern did in the hospital where he was chief of cardiology department.
Strophanthin Pharmacodynamic and Health benefits:
Strophanthin is a heart glycoside like Digitalis, however with a totally different pharmacodynamic; it is a signal transducer stimulating the heart metabolism, reducing Angiotensin II.
Its bio-activity and absorption is almost instantly. Strophanthin is also human body own hormone secreted in adrenals and Hypothalamus.
Strophanthin is working through the ubiquitous Natrium-Potassium Pump on different levels: reduces Calcium content, induces higher fatty acids oxidation, reduces lactic acid concentration in the heart, reduces Noradrenalin production in heart neuronal cells, it is limiting Sympathiconia and sustaining Parasympathicotonia; this helps blood vessels (arteries) to relax and dilate and sustain a better blood circulation.
It regulates blood pressure, either reducing hypertonia or increasing hypotonia.
Strophanthin is an antidot in case of digitalis poisoning.
Strophanthin is reducing inflammatory processes, protects neuronal and kidney cells, increases melatonin production (pubmed.com).
During 1885 until 1990 it was the therapy of first choice for heart attack or heart disorders such as Tachycardia, Angina pectoris, High blood pressure (HBP), Heart Arrhythmia.
Strophanthin therapeutic indications:
- Acute heart attack treated with Strophanthin: over 1000 patients in German, Italian and Brazilian hospitals were showing best lifesaving therapy documented during the years 1975 – 1987. Gelsenkirchen Coal mining: heart attacks sunk from 8 deaths in 3 years down to zero in 10 years with Strophanthin therapy
- Angina pectoris: 146 patients from 148 got pain free after only 2 weeks Strophanthin. Acute Angina pectoris in emergency room: 85% of patients pain free after 5-10 min Strophanthin oral administrated
- Heart insufficiency: lowers heart beat frequency and blood pressure, increases heart activity together with better mobility and endurance performances
- Double blind study against Placebo: Strophanthin therapy leads to significant improvements in ECG, Angina pectoris seizures, HBP reduction
- Arteriosclerosis: excellent results and improvements with Strophanthin therapy
- Dementia, Apoplexy treated with Strophanthin: significant improvements
- No toxicity or side effects stated, you can treat digitalis toxicity with Strophanthin
[/vc_column_text][woodmart_title style=”underlined” align=”left” title=”Videos”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39784-3eAI4″][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIbVs2l642c”][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_qUqtyEMN0″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od6AI5uOTkc”][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE6woS4peBA”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]